Last updated December 13, 2019
STREAMING SERVICE RULES
- You agree not to broadcast any illegal material
- You are responsible for licensing, copyright, royalty and any other requirements that may be in force for your country
- All content broadcast is the sole responsibility of the client
- Under no circumstances we will be responsible for the behaviour of our clients or their users
- We reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your account or services in case you violate any of the above terms, any applicable laws, or if you fail to pay fees (invoices) when due.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
We guarantee that our services will be online, accessible and available for 99.9% of the time in 30 calendar days. Our policy allows for 0.1% downtime in a 30 day period. If we fail to meet this SLA guarantee then you may request a credit added to your account.
You will be given up to 2% of your monthly bill (for the service/product that is down) per hour for each hour of downtime. If less than an hour of downtime has occurred (or fraction thereof) you will be credited accordingly.
There is a maximum of 70% that will be credited for the given month. If downtime does occur and you are requesting an SLA credit, please wait until the outage has stopped and then send in a ticket.
We are not responsible for:
- DoS/DDoS attacks, viruses, rootkits and other malware that is indirectly or directly affecting our services
- Suspension due to Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy/Disclaimer violations, unpaid invoices, etc.
- Scheduled maintenance windows when announced 24 hours prior to the maintenance
- Any sort of changes to your service(s) or hosting account(s) which is including but not limited to; upgrades, downgrades, migrations, transfers
- Any sort of issue caused indirectly or directly by the account holder, or the account holder’s users or services/applications
We are responsible for:
- Unusual or high usage of our services which effects your usage, this is including but not limited to; abuse, other users high-resource applications
- Unscheduled downtime or maintenance
- Other network/downtime issues
- Unplanned system restarts