We guarantee that our services will be online, accessible and available for 99.9% of the time in 30 calendar days. Our policy allows for 0.1% downtime in a 30 day period. If we fail to meet this SLA guarantee then you may request a credit added to your account.
You will be given up to 2% of your monthly bill (for the service/product that is down) per hour for each hour of downtime. If less than an hour of downtime has occurred (or fraction thereof) you will be credited accordingly.
There is a maximum of 50% that will be credited for the given month. If downtime does occur and you are requesting an SLA credit, please wait until the outage has stopped and then send in a ticket.
We are not responsible for:
- DoS/DDoS attacks, viruses, rootkits and other malware that is indirectly or directly affecting our services
- Suspension due to Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy/Disclaimer violations, unpaid invoices, etc.
- Scheduled maintenance windows when announced 24 hours prior to the maintenance
- Any sort of changes to your service(s) or hosting account(s) which is including but not limited to; upgrades, downgrades, migrations, transfers
- Any sort of issue caused indirectly or directly by the account holder, or the account holder’s users or services/applications
We are responsible for:
- Unusual or high usage of our services which effects your usage, this is including but not limited to; abuse, other users high-resource applications
- Unscheduled downtime or maintenance
- Other network/downtime issues
- Unplanned system restarts